- TheFabZilla: #TeamFail or #TeamWin ? TheFabZilla gets her hands on the new Hourglass Modernist Eyeshadow Palette (Graphite)
- Theadorable Beauty Blog: Do you like rainbows? Do you like gradients? What about a rainbow gradient.. on your nails!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Bite Beauty Lush Lip Gloss in Peachy and Rambuten are must-have pink & peach perfection for every occasion!
- Kizzy Online: Makeup Monday: all neutrals!
- Beauty on the Bayou: BRING OUT YOUR INNER MODEL – Model In A Bottle Makeup Setting Spray
- Beauty by Miss L: My Beauty Resolutions for 2015
- Color Me So Crazy: **Spoiler Alert** #RedCoatTuesday for Pretty Little Liars
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison finally gets around to singing the praises of Urban Decay Naked Basics Eyeshadow Palette
- beautyXposé: Don’t let the cold winter weather dry out your skin. Kristin shares some of her current favorite Winter moisturizers to keep you as smooth as a baby’s bottom.
- The Feminine Files: Lip color…are you more BOLD or NEUTRAL? I’ll show you 2 great options from the Maybelline Color Sensational line!
- beautyfiends: Julia at beautyfiends is giving away the Rodan+Fields Multi-Function Eye Cream!
In my last order of my Unblemish products, I decided to sample a new product, the Multi-Function Eye Cream. I’ve been searching for an eye cream for a while, so I decided to splurge. The eye cream was recommended by my fantastic Rodan + Fields rep Sharon, and she even shared her before and after pics with me.
I’m at the age where I need to start targeting my skin for anti-aging products as well as keep my skin clear. I’ve noticed lines beginning under my eyes, so this is the perfect time to get started.
In conjunction with the Canadian launch on February 2nd, I thought it would be nice to share the eye cream with one of you! This giveaway is open to my North American readers, and the winner will be announced on February 2nd. Be sure to enter through the Rafflecopter widget. Good luck!
(Rodan + Fields products and business opportunities are currently available to US residents, and will be available to Canadian residents on February 2nd.)
For Week 2 of #ManiMonday, I thought I’d try my hand at a gradient.
It didn’t go so hot in my opinion! I used China Glaze Dance Baby, Under the Boardwalk and Morgan Taylor Sweetest Thing.
This was my first attempt at a gradient and using a sponge I got in the China Glaze gradient kits. I think the sponge probably wasn’t the best for the darker colour, but it worked well for the glitter.
Do you wear gradient nails? What are your tips for gradients?